10 Tips for Success
Here are 10 Tips to make your BizBox gift as successful as possible.
- Order in plenty of time - It takes about a week to arrive so make sure to give your clients enough time to pack.
- Give them to your sellers right away so they can declutter! This also gives you exposure to any prospective buyers seeing the house.
- Pictures of BizBoxes can make great marketing material, especially on social media.
- Order an extra package for short closings and emergencies.
- If you want to WOW! your clients give a full package. Even our 5 packs have about $30 of valuable supplies that make packing a Kitchen much more convienent - Unless you are doing Tip #9...
- Give the package you can afford, you probably can't provide ALL of their moving boxes. The typical mover needs 50-100 boxes so strike that balance between what you can afford and what they need.
- Co-Brand with a loan officer, insurance salesman, moving company, or other key contact. Its a great way to cut the cost.
- Have them delivered right to the client - they can be HEAVY!
- Give a few BizBoxes at a Listing appointment as a sample of what they get once contracts are signed.
- Buyers and sellers need boxes.